How to contribute
Do you have a PGFPlots example that you want to share? You are more than welcome to contribute examples. See the contact page for details on how to contact me (email@example.com). All contributed examples must be released under the Creative Commons attribution license.
Publishing the examples is not a fully automated process. Manually editing is necessary to ensure that the code conforms to the website format. To make the process easier for the maintainers, please follow the guidelines below.
- Limit length of lines to approx. 80 characters to avoid horizontal scrolling.
- Provide a short summary/description of the example.
- Suggest appropriate tags for categorization. Feel free to suggest new tags.
- Try to keep the code clean, focused and easy to follow. Explain tricky parts with comments.
- Use indentation where appropriate.
- Comment your code.